Anglosphere has a team of interpreters with a time-proven record of professional excellence
Interpreting is a complex skill and an occupation requiring impeccable language skills and advanced thinking capacities. Other requirements for a qualified interpreter include specialist knowledge in prospective working fields, a professional appearance, and superb communication skills.
Alexander Sitenko, Interpreter
- 1993–1997: High School 1555 with emphasis on English, affiliated with Moscow State Linguistic University (MSLU)
- 1997–2002: – Moscow State Linguistic University (formerly, the Maurice Thorez Moscow State Pedagogical Institute for Foreign Languages), Faculty of Translation and Interpretation
- 2002–2003: interpreter and assistant to the head of a SsangYong Motor Company’s representative office
- 2003–2004: deputy CEO at a translation company
- 2005–2011: managing partner and CEO at a translation company
- 2009: living and working in the United States
Working Languages: English and Russian
More than 10 years of experience as an interpreter at negotiations, trainings, business meetings, seminars, presentations, enterprise audits, supervised installation assignments, conferences, and trade shows.
Experience providing interpretation support to deputies of the Russian Federation State Duma, officials of the Russian Federation President’s Administration, the Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation, members of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as well as business executives and top managers.
Areas of Strength in Interpretation: economics, pharmaceuticals, the automotive industry, finance, investment, enterprise audit, engineering & technology.
Personal Interest Areas: the history and economy of the United States, Western Europe and Russia, travel, business, finance, politics, philosophy, auto tourism, music, and football.
Interpreting is a skill mastered by true professionals only
An interpreter’s services are indispensable at any significant and large international event, such as:
- a presentation
- a seminar
- a conference
- a business meeting
- a guided tour
Holding such events at the highest standards requires professional expertise and full commitment from everyone involved. In our team, all interpreters have the qualifications and experience it takes to provide excellent linguistic mediation between speakers and their audiences.
If you require an interpreter between English and Russian or any other languages, please contact us at the phone numbers listed on our website. We will be happy to help.